Nexstar has a wide variety of resources to grow your business. We’re here to help you succeed! Read through the questions below – they’ll help get you started thinking about some areas of your business that you may be able to improve.
- Do you prepare monthly financial statements on time?
- Do you have a chart of accounts?
- Have you prepared a budget with which to operate under for the current year? For next year?
- Do you have an interview process?
- Do you have a new-hire training (onboarding) process?
- Do your employees refer job candidates to your company?
- What is your turnover rate?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- Do you work with any marketing agencies?
- Do you have ads running in multiple places?
- Are you happy with the number of calls you receive on a daily basis?
- Do you know how many hours you bill in a year? In a day?
- Do you know what your billable efficiency hour is?
- Do you offer financing from an outside company?
- Are your technicians trained on a regular basis?
- Do your technicians wear uniforms?
- Is your shop clean?
- Do you conduct any safety training?
- Do you have a mission statement?
- Do you have a business plan?
- Do your employees understand your company’s chain of command?
- Do you have job descriptions for all employees?
Customer Service Representative and Dispatching
- Do you know the closure rate of calls booked?
- Do you have a standard procedure for handling complaints?
- Do you answer reviews?
- Do your call center employees receive regular training?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you might be able to improve your business! If you’d like to learn more specifics or would like to receive personalized advice for your company, we invite you to schedule a call with us today. We’d love to help.